NOTICE OF PRIVACY
Cobra Online SAPI de CV "Sr Pago Eventos" with address on Avenida Camino al Desierto de los Leones No. 67, Office 105, Col. San Ángel, Del. Álvaro Obregón, Mexico City, Zip Code 01000, is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data, and in this regard we inform you the following:
For what purposes will we use your personal data?
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes that are necessary for the service you request:
- Data of the account holder (name of the owner) to whom the services and / or products will be charged. The purpose will be the identity and authentication of the person who makes the transaction.
- Number of credit or debit card to which the payment will be made. Identification and collection of payment for services and products.
- Expiry date as well as security code (cvv) of the credit or debit card to which the payment will be made. Validation of data for the transaction.
- E-mail address of the holder of the account to which will be charged. Notification and confirmation of the status of the transaction.
Additionally, we will use your personal information for the following purposes that are not necessary for the service requested, but that allow us and facilitate to provide you with better service:
- Additionally, we will use your personal information for the following purposes that are not necessary for the service requested, but that allow us and facilitate to provide you with better service:
The refusal to use your personal data for these purposes may not be a reason for us to deny you the services and products you request or contract with us.
What personal data will we use for these purposes?
To carry out the purposes described in this privacy notice, we will use the following personal information:
- Identification data. Information concerning a natural person that allows to differentiate it from others in a community, such as full name and surnames.
- Contact information. Information that allows you to keep or contact your owner, such as email.
- Patrimonial or financial data. Information concerning a natural person relative to their assets, rights, charges or obligations subject to economic valuation, such as BIN numbering, expiration date and the security number of the credit or debit card with which the transaction was made.
With whom do we share your personal information and for what purposes?
We inform you that your personal data are shared inside and outside the country with the following people, companies, organizations and authorities other than us, for the following purposes
|Recipient of personal data||Purpose|
|The event administrator||The event administrator can only view the cardholder's information (name, email and the last four digits of the card with which he made the transaction). Whose purpose is the identification and authentication of the operation.|
How can you access, rectify or cancel your personal data, or oppose its use?
You have the right to know what personal information we have about you, what we use them for and the conditions of use we give them (Access). Likewise, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information if it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification); that we remove it from our records or databases when you consider that it is not being used in accordance with the principles, duties and obligations set forth in the regulations (Cancellation); as well as oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO rights.
To exercise any of the ARCO rights, you must submit the corresponding request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, informing in the text of the request and right you wish to exercise for the processing of personal data.
The contact details of the Privacy Department are the following: Avenida Camino al Desierto de los Leones No. 67, Office 105, Col. San Ángel, Del. Álvaro Obregón, City of Mexico, Zip Code. 01000, Phone. 01 800 8747246, email: email@example.com.
How can you revoke your consent for the use of your personal data?
You can revoke the consent that, in its case, has granted us for the treatment of your personal data.
However, it is important to keep in mind that in all cases we will not be able to attend to your request or to conclude the use immediately, since it is possible that due to some legal obligation we need to continue treating your personal data. Also, you must consider that for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will imply that we can not continue to provide the service you requested, or the conclusion of your relationship with us.
To revoke your consent, you must submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, informing in the text the reason for sending the request for revocation of consent.
The contact details of the Privacy Department are the following: Camino Avenida de los Leones No.67, Office 105, Col. San Angel, Del. Alvaro Obregòn, City of Mexico, Zip Code 01000, Phone 01 800 8747246, email@example.com.
How can you limit the use or disclosure of your personal information?
In order that you can limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, we offer you the following means:
• Your registration in the Public Registry to Avoid Publicity, which is in charge of the Consumer's Federal Attorney's Office (PROFECO) with the purpose that your personal data are not used to receive advertising or promotions of companies of goods or services. For more information about this registry, you can consult the PROFECO Internet portal, or get in direct contact with it.
The personal information that we obtain through the mentioned technologies are:
- Type of browser and operating system.
- History of the Internet pages you visit.
- Links that follow.
- IP adress.
- Site you visited before entering the System.
Through the steps indicated below, you can disable cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies:
- In the browser bar, select the tools option.
- From the tool menu select the option: Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Select: Block all Cookies.
How can you know the changes to this privacy notice?
This privacy notice may suffer modifications, changes or updates derived from new legal requirements; of our own needs for the products or services we offer; of our privacy practices; Changes in our business model, or other causes.
We are committed to keep you informed of the changes that may occur to this privacy notice, through https://events.srpago.com/ through any other means of public or private communication provided in the contracts that cover the operations held between "Sr Pago"and you, in the understanding that at all times we will be subject to the applicable legal provisions.
For any subject of the privacy notice we put at your disposal the contact details of the Department of Privacy, Avenida Desierto de los Leones No.67, Office 105, Col. San Ángel, Del. Álvaro Obregón, Mexico City, Zip Code 01000, Phone 01 800 8747246, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update December 6, 2018